11 December, 2007
11:23 AM ● My retail therapy

adizero Tempo W: $141+ After 30% discount
Comfort level 4.95/5.
Hard to find!
A good pair of shoes can prevent many injuries.
$141 may seem like a lot of money but if you think of it as an investment to keep you out of the doctor's office and on the road, I think it is well worth the money!

(Shoe Advisors @ Suntec Adidas Store are excellent!!
They will find the best shoe for you.)



$39.90 from novo (Original price: $59.90)
Comfort level 4.9/5.

Still wondering why on earth did I buy this. Oh well, this shoe is supposed to be comfortable and for my work. Hope it lasts and that it really is comfortable.


$19.90 from novo (Original price: $59.90)
Comfort level 5/5.

Heh Heh.. I have the green one too!


VICHY Travel Set
(1 Thermal Spa Water, 1 Make-Up Remover, 1 UV Protective, 1 Foam Cleanser, 4 Aqualia Thermal Essence)
Great buy! Paid $9 only. =)


Free gift from Adidas Store. =)


My apologies if the background of the pictures is too messy.
I'm lazy to clear my stuff. =)
Anyway, I ain't a photographer.


Comments: Post a Comment


xxxxxx