![]() |
|
navigation
●
●
intro ![]() ★XIU XIU★ let time capture those moments we had. credits Layout : komie Host : Blogger |
18 September, 2006
6:51 PM ● i miss him... i miss him...(sms from dear) "Yah of course i'll show u. I wish ur with me now. Muck! Can sms more often? I really miss u now. I cant wait to see u. i'm taking this trip to recee europe for u." -18 Sep "darling i'm in london now. Went to watch my spurs play today. Shiok! Going flea market see got anything cheap. things here are super expensive. Shoes a bit cheaper. Hope can get something nice for u." - 18 Sep "Darling i miss u. How are u? u doing okay? i'm in paris now. Its really beautiful & romantic here. Everyone is jus kissing & hugging here. Anywhere got grass ppl will lie down & cudle. Crazy man. All the girls dress like they going fashion show. But still cannot beat u. Sms more often k. I wan to know wat u doing." - 15 Sep "Good morning darling. I just landed here in dubai. The queue very long. My legs damn seh now. The seats so squeezy. I miss you darling. I wish ur with me now" - 11 Sep
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
|
xxxxxx |